1. The sun doesn’t hit one part of the parking lot because of how the building is situated; I found a new parking spot at work.
2. My great aunt was released from the hospital today and she’s doing okay.
3. I work better when Sister Cousin is at work.
4. Unfortunately, she leaves to go back to Indy on Sunday.
5. If I simply tell Mitch when I’m going to work from home instead of asking, that clears up any problems.
6. My dog will eat all his meds without having to mix it into food.
7. I left the Halloween candy out within reach and Rowdy chewed through the bag and managed to eat half a Snickers before mom caught him.
8. My new art for my cube came. It’s really high quality paper, tbh, I was surprised.
9. I slept with both my wrist braces on last night and for the first time in a week and a half I was able to sleep through the night without being woken up by carpal tunnel pain.
10. I have been having problems with wanting to buy things. I spent so long without steady cash that I forgot how bad I am at this. :( :( :( I need to save money or I am going to crash and burn spectacularly next year.